Thursday, January 21, 2010

frustrated

I am so tired of when I fight with someone, and try to express my feelings, somehow other people get envolved and overexagerate things. especially when all I ever say is that we are fighting, I think people should mind there own business, it makes me feel like i cant say anything anymore and just hold everything inside. Is there not one person out there that I can trust. Everyone fights and things blow over, but when other people but into it it just makes things worse. I love my daughter very much but everyone fights especially when you just get over a bad illness and things get to you trying to get back to normal life. anyway I am just venting but I will tell who ever is listening I will never show my feelings around anyone ever again, I would rather hold it all inside then have this problem happen all over again. and if any of my family members read this please just understand. I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment