Wednesday, February 17, 2010

sickness

I am so tired of being sick two weeks ago i had the shingles that took me a week to get better. then I get back on my feet and back to work. and the next thing I know I end up with cellulitis which I am still fighting I had to go to the hospital all week for IV treatments on top of having a strong antibiotic on top of that. Now the medication I am taking makes my throat close up and it is hard to swallow which sucks cause i have to take a medicine to get it to clear up. I am hoping that it helps so that I dont have to have surgery. anyway thanks for listening I just wanted to vent cause I am so tired of feeling crappy I want to go back to work and my normal life again.

1 comment:

  1. Im really sorry you have been so sick. If there is anything I can do please call me! Love you!

    ReplyDelete