Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers day

I had such a wonderful mothers day this year, I have to admit that I have a bunch of the best kids a mother could ask for. Mandy came over and we opened presents she even got one to celebrate her being a mom for the first time. She got me the movie new moon which I have been wanting since it has came out, yes I am a twilight fan of the books and movies. lol . Susie made me a beautiful picture and framed it which has all three of my children on it. thank you susie I will cherish it forever. and my wonderful son gave me a card and literally put himself into it he talked on it, which always makes me laugh thank you billy. after words we went to our favorite park and had a bbq with alyse and her beautiful little family thank you alyse for joining us it was wonderful. after words we went home and watched toy story together , it was a wonderful day, It brings back all the memories of when they were growing up. and now I get to share it with my grandbaby I cant wait to see you and tell you everything about your mother and her growing up with your aunt and uncle. love you sophia and cant wait to have you in our little family. And I just want to tell my mom how much I miss her and love her thanks for taking care of sophia love you all.

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to see you guys. :) I always have a blast when I'm with you!
    Sophia is definitely a lucky girl to have Mandy as a mommy and you for a grandma. She is going to love this family, I just know it :)
    Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete