Monday, June 14, 2010

Manda's Baby Shower.

manda at her baby shower it turned out really nice thanks everyone who came here she is holding sophies teddy bear or should I say winnie the pooh and everyone knows manda loves winnie the pooh lol.

Mandas stepmom and sisters thanks you guys for coming it was great seeing you.
Heres alyse helping aryn sign sophias picture frame or should I say aryn helping her mom lol
This is the diaper cake that alyse and terry made for her they are so cool looking.

2 comments:

  1. The baby shower was so fun! And creative, way to go with those games! :) That diaper one cracked me up LOL
    And yes, Aryn has to help me spell... Shhhh.. don't tell anyone ;)
    I love you so much, it was so good to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice seeing everyone. Amanda looks adorable pregnant, I'm so excited for her that she is getting a little girl!

    ReplyDelete