Sunday, October 31, 2010

halloween

sorry I have not written in a while been kinda busy lol. thats no excuse anyway, halloween was great this year I got to go with my daughter and son to take my grandbaby on her first trick or treating I know that she did not really care but it was still alot of fun, we took lots of pictures of her she was a little lady bug and her mom was a mother lady bug they looked so cute.
Then I went to my best friends house who is more like family to me and we had a wonderful halloween party thanks pat it was great.
It is so cool being a grandma for the first time just seeing her happy expresion when things are funny to her. We also got caught in the hail storm and had to seek shelter in one of pats neighbors house for a little bit while manda had to go get her car so that sophia would not get soaked, it was a halloween I will never forget. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: