Thursday, February 2, 2012

update

Its been awhile since i last blogged, alot has happened since halloween.I have moved in with manda for awhile till I can get back on my feet again and I probably will be moving into my own place by within the next few months,. Billy is doing good still into his music big time.My sister diane passed away last week that was very hard for me, I dont think it has hit me all the way yet I keep thinking I see her on every corner that I walk on, we use to walk together all the time and talk i will definatly miss that. Her passing has opened my eyes and showed me how important family is I have not seen alot of my family for a very long time I would love it if we could all get together again, cause you dont know how long you have on this earth before we are called home, I love all of you very much and miss you. I will write more when I can till then talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment